Fix Error Code 0x80070643 on Windows: When you are trying to update your Windows either manually or through Windows update and if a security update for Microsoft .NET Framework version fails to upload, then you will experience this error code 0x80070643. This error appears with a message ‘This is an independent publication and has not been authorized.’. The issue completely lies with the Microsoft server that may not be working properly.
Further, if there is not enough bandwidth, it slows down the traffic and it affects the internet connection so it results in this error. If you don’t require an immediate fix, then you can wait for a day and try to run the update. If the error still persists, you can apply the solutions to resolve the error. In this post, you will learn two different methods on how to Fix Error Code 0x80070643 on Windows easily.
- First, you have to reset the speed of your internet connection such as 9600 bps, and try to download the update again.
- If this does not resolve the problem and if you can perform a download from other sites without any issues, then you can make sure that the issue lies with Microsoft.
- You can visit the official Microsoft website and download the Microsoft Knowledge Base (KB) article.
- You just follow the instructions carefully that are illustrated in the article so you can solve the issue in an effortless manner.
- If the error still occurs, then it indicates that the Windows Update settings get changed or corrupted.
- If this does not fix the error, you just reset the Windows Update components.
- Then, go to the Microsoft official website and read the article on how to reset Windows Update components and follow the steps carefully to complete the reset process so that you will not see this error on your system.
The above steps helped you to Fix Error Code 0x80070643 on Windows effortlessly. Follow the steps cautiously so you can resolve the error in less time and effort. Share your comments in the below section. Thanks for visiting Windows Jet.