Fix Windows Error Code 70: ** If a paused cluster server attempts to bring resources online after downtime or maintenance, you may see this **error code 70. If you are an IT professional or a server administrator responsible for Windows Clustered Servers, then you may experience this issue.
The error occurs as “The remote server has been paused or is in the process of being started. (code 70)”. You can Fix Error Code 70 on Windows easily so let’s see the simple solutions below.
- First, you have to click the Start button.
- In the search box, you have to type ‘cmd’ and hit the Enter key.
- Now, you can see the Command Prompt window and in that, you have to execute the following command.
- You will be displayed with certain information and so you just note down it.
- If any cluster node is paused, you will see the word ‘paused’ next to the server.
- Next, you have to run the below command and hit Enter.
cluster node node_name/resume
- In the above command, node_name is nothing but your clustered server name.
- At last, you can see a confirmation that your server is resumed.
- Again, you can run the command in the third step to make sure that all the nodes are running or not.
- Now, you can try to access the resources from a workstation that is connected to the resources on the clustered server.
In order to get rid of this problem, you have to resume any clustered service after the end of network maintenance. In addition, you can try to execute the above commands after any downtime or server maintenance. You just unpause the servers correctly so you can avoid the error code 70 in the future.
We hope that this article on how to Fix Error Code 70 on Windows was useful and feasible. You just follow the above steps carefully to fix the error on your system. Feel free to leave your valuable comments about this article. Thanks for visiting Windows Jet.