Fix this device is disabled (code 22): **It is one of the device manager error codes and this error occurs when a hardware device is turned off in the device manager. It is displayed as ” **This device is disabled (Code 22)“. In this article, we will describe the steps to fix this error.
- The computer devices are unresponsive.
- The hardware is not working normally.
- Go to the Run command using the ( Win + R ) shortcut keys, and enter devmgmt.msc to open the Device Manager window.
- In the Device Manager window , you need to find the device that has shown the error.
- You need to click the Actions option.
- Then, double-click the Enable Device option.
- The Enable Device wizard will be popped out.
- You need to follow all screen instructions provided by the Enable Device wizard.
- Now, the device is available for use and show the status that is enabled.
- If you have issues on one specific device that is disabled, then you need to go to the device manufacturer website to know the newer version of the driver for that specific device.
- Then, you need to install a new driver to enable access to the device.
In the above article, you can understand how to Fix the Error This device is disabled (Code 22) on Windows 10. Kindly, leave your feedback in the below comment section. Thanks for visiting Windows Jet.