Fix Windows Error Code 2343: ** If you try to remove Lotus Notes from your system, you may experience this **error code 2343. In the Windows registry, some entries may not remove after uninstalling the program.
This sort of error occurs like ‘Installation ended prematurely because of an error’ when you attempt to remove Lotus Notes. Further, the issue also appears when it is not installed properly. In this tutorial, we will help you to Fix Windows Error Code 2343 by providing some simple solutions.
- First and foremost, you just try to download Microsoft Office 2000 Service Release 1/1 a (SR-1/SR-1a).
- Then, you have to apply the update and make sure it resolves the error or not.
- If it does not fix the error, you just visit the Microsoft official website and download a repair utility to resolve the error.
- Hit Windows key + R keyboard shortcut to open the Run Command.
- Then, you have to type ‘ services.msc ‘ and click OK.
- In the Services window, you have to scroll down and double-click on Windows Installer service.
- If you notice that the service is not running, you have to right-click on it and choose ‘Start’.
- If you notice that the service is already running, you have to right-click on it and choose ‘Restart’.
- Now, try to run the installer on your system and check if the error is still there or not.
We hope that the above two fixes guided you on how to Fix Windows Error Code 2343 easily. Follow the steps carefully to fix the error in a few efforts. If you found this article helpful, share your comments in the below section. Thanks for visiting Windows Jet.