Fix Windows Error Code 2330: ** The **error code 2330 occurs mostly in Microsoft Windows Vista OS and it prevents you from installing or uninstalling QuickTime or iTunes. You will get this error with a message *‘Can’t install or uninstall’ * and in that case, you just try to reinstall iTunes with the most recent version.
Sometimes, reinstalling may replace the corrupt or missing file. The error indicates that your system has faulty software or hardware. We will share here two easy solutions to Fix Error Code 2330 on Windows very quickly.
- Go the Start menu and search for ‘control panel’ and hit the Enter key.
- Then, you have to click ‘Uninstall a Program’ which is under ‘Programs’.
- Now, you have to select the QuickTime or iTunes and select ‘Uninstall’.
- You will be asked to confirm your action so that the application will be uninstalled successfully.
- Try to reinstall the software and run the program so that you will not see the error again.
- You have to make use of this keyboard shortcut Windows key + R to open the Run command.
- Type ‘ regedit.exe ‘ and click OK.
- It will open the Registry Editor.
- You have to navigate to the below path.
- Now, you have to locate the QuickTime or iTunes from the list.
- Select the software and navigate to the right side and double-click the UninstallString icon.
- After that, you just copy the highlighted text and go to the search field and paste the data.
- To uninstall the program, you just click OK and reinstall the software so you will not receive any error code.
The above tutorial assisted you to Fix Error Code 2330 on Windows easily. The simple steps illustrated in each solution let you fix the error in less time and effort. Don’t forget to share your comments/feedback in the below section. Thanks for visiting Windows Jet.