In this article, we will show the formulas to sum the values, if cells are equal to a specific value in Excel Office 365. Let’s get into this article!! Get an official version of ** MS Excel** from the following link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/microsoft-365/excel
- The below formula will help to sum the values if cells are equal to a specific value in Excel.
- SUMIF – The Excel SUMIF Function will help to sum the cells that meet a single condition or criteria.
- Criteria (X)– It is the specific value or criteria which is used to sum the cells.
- Value – It represents the input values given in the worksheet.
- Multiplication (*) – In this symbol will multiply any two values or numbers.
- Comma symbol (,) – It is a separator which helps to separate a list of values.
- Parenthesis () – The main purpose of this symbol is to group the elements.
- Range – It represents the input data given in the worksheet.
- In the below example image, we will show how to sum the values if cells are equal to a specific value.
- First, we will give the input values in Column C and Column D.
- Then, enter the given formula in the formula bar section.
- Finally, we will get the result in the selected Cell G3.
From this guide, you can learn the simple formulas used to sum the values if cells are equal to specific values in Excel Office 365. Hope that this article is useful to you, If you have any doubts, don’t forget to share it in the below comment section. Thank you so much for Reading!! Keep learning on Geek Excel!! *and Excel Formulas *!!