In this tutorial, we will guide you to learn the formulas used to sum the values in the cells that are greater than a certain value in Excel Office 365. Let’s see them below!! Get an official version of ** MS Excel** from the following link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/microsoft-365/excel
- To sum the values in the cell that is greater than a specific number, use the below formula.
- SUMIF – The Excel SUMIF Function will help to sum the cells that meet a single condition or criteria.
- Comma symbol (,) – It is a separator which helps to separate a list of values.
- Parenthesis () – The main purpose of this symbol is to group the elements.
- Range – It represents the input values given in the worksheet.
- Criteria – It is the specific value or criteria that helps to sum the values.
- Operator (<) – This symbol is used to find the values which are greater than a certain number.
- Let’s consider the below image to sum if greater than a certain value.
- Refer to the below image.
- First, we will give the input values in Column C.
- Then, apply the given formula in the formula bar section.
- Finally, we will get the result in Cell F3.
Here, we explained the simple way to s um the values in the cells that are greater than a certain number or value in Excel Office 365. Hope you like this article. If you feel this article is useful to you, then leave it in the below comment section. To know further updates keep in touch with our website Geek Excel and Excel Formulas !!