This page will explain the simple formulas used to sum the values in the cells that are less than a certain value in Excel Office 365. Let’s get into this article!! Get an official version of ** MS Excel** from the following link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/microsoft-365/excel
- Use the below formula to sum the values in the cells that are less than a particular value.
- SUMIF – The Excel SUMIF Function will help to sum the cells that meet a single condition or criteria.
- Comma symbol (,) – It is a separator which helps to separate a list of values.
- Parenthesis () – The main purpose of this symbol is to group the elements.
- Range – It represents the input values given in the worksheet.
- Criteria – It is the specific value or criteria that helps to sum the values.
- Operator (<) – This symbol is used to find the values which are less than a certain value.
- Now we are going to see how to sum the values that are less than a particular number.
- Refer to the below image.
- Here, we will give the input values in Column C.
- After that, enter the given formula in the selected field.
- Finally, it displays the result in cell F3.
From this tutorial, you can get to know the simple formula used to sum the values in the cells that are less than a specific number or value in Excel Office 365. Hope you like this article. If you have any suggestions, don’t forget to share it with us. To know further updates keep in touch with our website Geek Excel and Excel Formulas !!