I actually don't really read technical books often unless I go for technical that is sort of like a reference guide or mindset which does not change as years goes by.
Especially the last one book The Art of Deception, despite it's super dated but it's still relevant even in today's context if you are into security.
This is the book list that I really like and really enjoy it.
1) Two Scoops of Django - Daniel Roy Greenfeld & Audrey Roy Greenfeld
2) The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master by Andrew Hunt & David Thomas
3) Clean Code - Robert Cecil Martin
4) Debugging Teams: Better Productivity Through Collaboration by Ben Collins-Sussman & Brian W. Fitzpatrick
5) Soft Skills: The Software Developer's Life Manual by John Sonmez
6) The Art of Deception by Kevin D. Mitnick, William L. Simon & Steve Wozniak
We're a place where coders share, stay up-to-date and grow their careers.
We strive for transparency and don't collect excess data.