Hey everyone, I hope you have/are having a lovely day and Welcome to week 7 🥳
For the better or worse, we have reached December and the year is soon going to be over. What are your goals in the last month? Maybe reaching some last-minute yearly goals of 2020?
Let me give you some inspiration in this week's newsletter for next year.
- Make a list of conferences that you would like to attend (most of them are likely online or hybrid for most of 2021)
- Join me in #100DaysOfKubernetes
- What is something that you always wanted to learn and were never able to take the time for? Maybe the resources in this newsletter provide some inspiration
- Collaborate with other amazing people in the space; whether on blog posts or videos — I tried and about half of the folks I contacted were quite excited about the idea 🙌🏽
- The cd Foundation has an amazing webinar series going on that provide interesting insights into tools, best practices, and more
- Get started learning more about security with this introduction to Snyk
Staying with the topic on security,
- Snyk also has a great learning hub to get started with DevSecOps and a comprehensive list of security-focused resources
- IBM's X-Force Threat Intelligence Research Hub with tons of research papers
- Found on Reddit, DevSecOps University has a comprehensive list of resources to get started with — however, the more advanced content is highly focused on AWS. I highly enjoyed this Cloud Security Architecture Workshop by Dave Shackleford
- Monthly "Getting into DevOps" thread on Reddit
- And lastly some tips on how to evaluate Kubernetes monitoring solutions