Fri, April 29, 2022
This Week in Python is a concise reading list about what happened in the past week in the Python universe.
- You Should Compile Your Python And Here’s Why – write Python that’s faster than C by optimizing your code, adding standard type annotations, and using Mypyc
- Python Bi-Dictionary – Key Can Be Value, And Value Can Be Key
- How I Integrated Zapier into my Django Project
- Common Python Anti-Patterns to watch out for – Anti-patterns which will make you more mindful while writing code
- Python 3.11 Preview: Task and Exception Groups