Laravel is a framework based on the PHP programming language which is currently on the rise and is starting to be widely used by developers to create web-based applications.
Laravel is considered to be able to run faster, safer and dynamically so that currently many developers are starting to switch to this one framework to maximize applications on websites.
We recommend creating laravel via your localhost first. After the website has been created, you can upload Laravel to the hosting that you already have. But for those of you who just want to see the features or learn laravel, you can install laravel through hosting. Here's how to install laravel via cPanel.
Here we provide the steps that must be done and prepared:
- Have an active hosting account. The recommended package used in this guide is a minimum package of Medium and above according to the Cheap Hosting link or Cloud Hosting package
- Login to your cPanel hosting account
- Look for the "Softaculous Apps Installer" menu Then type "Laravel" in the search field then click "Install Now"
- Select the domain name you want to install and leave “In Directory” blank. The purpose of emptying it is so that the Laravel installation is carried out directly in the root directory, there are no other sub folders.
- Wait for the installation to complete.If the installation is successful, a notification like the following will appear.
- You can also test access to the website and the results are more or less like this:
- Laravel installation is complete. Then you can deploy the desired laravel on your hosting account.