In this tutorial, we will guide you to learn the steps to Replace Formulas with Calculated Values/Results in Excel Office 365 using Kutools. Get an official version of MS Excel from the following link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/microsoft-365/excel
Note: kutools for Excel has more than 180 features which are used to complete the difficult task with several clicks. If you want to use Kutools, you need to install it from Excel’s official website.
- You need to select a range in which you want to replace formulas with their results.
- Then, go to the Kutools Tab, se l ect the To Actual option.
- In the below screenshot, we have shown that the values in Column C have been changed as follows.
- Firstly, you need to select the input range in which you want to replace actual values with displayed values.
- In this image, you can see that the date entered in cell B2 has shown the actual value in the formula bar.
- Then, On the Kutools Tab, select the To Actual option.
- Now, you will see the change as shown in the below example.
In this short tutorial, we helped you to learn how to Replace Formulas with Calculated Values/Results in Excel Office 365 using Kutools. ** Share your **Queries/Suggestions in the below comment box. Thanks for visiting Geek Excel. Keep Learning!