In this article, we are going to see how to Replace Formulas Error Messages with Zero, Blank Cells, or Text in Excel Office 365 using Kutools. Let’s get into this article!! Get an official version of MS Excel from the following link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/microsoft-365/excel
Note: kutools for Excel has more than 180 features which are used to complete the difficult task with several clicks. If you want to use Kutools, you need to install it from Excel’s official website.
To do this, you need to follow the below instructions.
- Go to the Kutools Tab, select the More option, choose the Error Condition Wizard option from the drop-down list.
- Now, it will display the Error Condition Wizard Dialog Box.
- Range – ** In this section, you need to **select the input range using the given browse button.
- Error types – ** You need to choose the error type that you want to replace. It can be **any error value , only the #N/A Error value , or any error value except #N/A error value.
- Error display – ** You need to specify any one of the options to display instead of errors. Here, we have given the text “ **Excel ” to replace the error values.
- Finally, hit the OK button.
- You can see that all the errors are replaced with the specified text as shown in the below screenshot.
- You can replace the Error messages with the below-given messages.
- Nothing (a blank cell) – It is used to replace errors with empty cells.
- A message (text) – You can enter any text in the given box to replace errors with.
- A cell reference – An absolute reference replaces the errors.
In this short article, you can clearly understand the steps to Replace Formulas Error Messages with Zero, Blank Cells, or Text in Excel Office 365 using Kutools ** with an example. Leave your **feedback in the comment section. Thanks for visiting Geek Excel. Keep Learning!