For this task we were supposed to review our classmates code on the IPC repo.
Besides looking for errors and mistakes through all the code, there was a special thing I was looking that I messed up on my PR.
I’m talking about the front-matter, the meta that goes on the top of the md file.
I noticed that was really easy to mess that up, and I was suspecting, other students also messed it up.
In this case the Slug was messed up, it had upper cases and the letter of the folder “A”.
It was quickly fixed by the author.
Again, in this case the Slug was messed up, it had upper cases and the letter of the folder “B”.
It was also quickly fixed by the author.
I realized that code review is really useful. It is really hard for a single person to handle all bug and errors that a code can have.
Feels good to help people to improve their code and help them to have the code approved.