I encountered this problem using an SDK for iOS application obfuscation.
I used jenv and it works pretty well.
Hello Rèmi, thank you for suggesting. Seems like managing JDKs in a Mac/Dev machine is a general concern. jevn looks promising as well. Pretty sure this and http:// sdkman.io as suggested above will be much better than my hacky scripts :)
I explained how I made it in that Post :
It is basically :
brew install jenv
echo 'export PATH="$HOME/.jenv/bin:$PATH"' >> ~/.bash_profile
echo 'eval "$(jenv init -)"' >> ~/.bash_profile
We're a place where coders share, stay up-to-date and grow their careers.
We strive for transparency and don't collect excess data.