Back in October 2018, Evan You announced plans to start building the third version of VueJS. Featuring 30+ RFCs, over 2,600 commits, 628 pull request from 99 contributors, Vue 3's release reflects tireless ingenuity, passion, and hard work. Its release, no doubt, is a cause for celebration for all of the Vue community members who have been eagerly awaiting it.
I, for one, am thrilled to share some resources that I believe will help developers migrate to Vue 3:
- Vue 2 -> Vue 3 Migration Guide
- Vue Router 3.0 -> Vue Router 4.0 Migration Guide
- Vuex 4
- Chrome Vue JS DevTools
- FireFox DevTools
Today, we’ll take a guided tour through all the material we have shared on Vue 2 and Vue 3.
Here are our latest blog posts on Vue 3:
- How to Set Up Storybook in Vue 3
- Async Components in Vue 3
- Your first Vue 3 app using TypeScript
- Teleporting in Vue 3
- Content Distribution in Vue 3
- Custom Directives in Vue 3
- Vue 3 Composition API, do you really need it?
You may access the remaining blog posts at This Dot Labs Blog.
A Complete Guide to VueJS
Grab your own copy for free!
We have hosted more than 10+ Vue Meetups in the past year with dozens of speakers, including Evan You, other Vue Core team members, and Vue developers interested in the future of the framework.
To watch past meetup recordings, follow this link to get access to all the meetups on one page.
Here’s a list of all the VueJS live sessions recordings:
- 1 Hour to Learn Vue
- Master State Management in Vue with VueX
- Master PWA in Vue
- Learning Unit Testing in Vue
- Pro Tips on Using AWS with Vue
- Debugging Vue: Quick Tips and Tricks
Modern Web Podcasts
This Dot's team delivered more than 40+ podcasts in the last two years.
Here’s a link to the Vue JS Podcasts:
- S07E1 Modern Web Podcast - Introducing Vite - Evan You’s new project + Vue 3 Updates
- S06E12 Modern Web Podcast - Vue 3, Code Education, & the Vue Community
- S06E4 Modern Web Podcast - Vue Updates with Chris Fitz, Jake Dohm, and Rob Ocel
The Future of Vue
The team at This Dot is hardly finished tracking Vue's progress, as well as the progress of many other web based technologies. To join us on our technical exploration journey, be sure to follow This Dot Media on Twitter!
If you have specific questions about how to begin your Vue 3 migration, or have general questions about Vue 3, don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Top comments (0)