People assume that being in any industry for more than a few years one should know just about everything. That's so not true! In this post, I am listing out the things which I'm not aware-of or currently learning.
💡 Not knowing everything is ok
List of things I don't know
- Unix commands and bash - I can manage with
cdand the world-famous
rm -rfCan manage with grep but for everything else I’ve to lookup.
- CSS Methodologies - No BEMs, No OOCSS I can do Tailwind CSS or styled-components easily. CSS-in-JS is the one I'm rocking now🤘
- Containers - I can create a docker and launch a container, nothing more than that 📦
- Animations - Using CSS or SVG Animations, gets on my nerves.
- Python - No "Hello World!!" also. 🐍
- Machine Learning - Maybe will take up next year 🎰
- Redux - Haven't got the change to look at it
- AWS - This is where my current focus is, I've started a bit or two. AWS Amplify is making my life easy 😇
I'm aware of the knowledge gaps that are created over time. Learning never ends, it's always good to keep learning
💡 Post inspired by Dan Abramov's