For those who have no idea about Angular JS, it is an open source structural framework featuring dynamic web application technology. Developed by Misko Hevery and Adam Abrons in 2009, the technology turns out to be so amazing that you do not have to depend much on coding that was done previously. Besides, It is very much compatible with the browser that makes it unique operating with any server technology.
• Allows developers to write a client-end application
• Holds the Model View Controller pattern
• Free and licensed under the Apache License version 2.0
• Open source software framework which is used by thousands of developers.
• Large community- One can hire a well-founded AngularJS development company[AngularJS development company] or contact freelancers who are available in large masses to sort out issues for the web application.
• Easy Code pattern- The application designed with AngularJS is designed in such a way that HTML turns out to be the main structure for design. The coding gets light-weighted and easy with the proper end result.
• Simple Directives- The directives enable the coders to make their own HTML elements. Apart from that, it also helps the MVC to update the view of new data separately. However, this view solely depends on the directives.
• Filter options- Filters arrange the data before reaching the view and can create a format of simple decimal places. These are also basically concerned with data transformation.
By incorporating AngularJS and its features, one can end up having a better user experience for your entire web application. So all I can say is save your time and money with fewer days of coding, but with better technology.