How do you feel about your memory?
To be honest, I don't have the best memory, I always write down the important things or when I can't remember something I'll definitely search for it.
What are the things developers always forget and need to search for?
CSS (Centering divs, animation properties, media queries)
And by the way here is one of the ways to center a div:
display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; \*on parent element *\
What's the one thing you always need to look-up?— Eleftheria Batsou (@BatsouElef) March 15, 2021
- How to make git stop tracking a folder/file
git rm --cached <file> git rm -r --cached <folder>
- Git reset soft/hard/mixed/keep
- Git list or branch sort by creation time
- Git flow
- Bootstrap classes
- Flexbox align-items, justify-items, align-content, justify-content
- All kind of html forms
- The syntax of if statements and for loops in Python
- Let if in rust
- How to initialize arrays in java
- How to loop over a list
- How to remove elements from a list inside the loop
Question mark first, then the colon, because otherwise it doesn’t look like Elvis: ?:
- The Event for Dom Ready in Vanilla JS
- Color codes
- Switch case
What about you? What is something you always tend to forget?
👋Hello, I'm Eleftheria, a front-end developer, master student, freelancer, public speaker, and chocolate lover.
🥰If you liked this post please share.
🍩Would you care about buying me a coffee? You can do it here: paypal.me/eleftheriabatsou but If you can't that's ok too!
🙏It would be nice to subscribe to my Youtube channel. It’s free and it helps to create more content.