While scrolling down to my LinkedIn feeds this morning I found this short story (_) which summarizes lessons from all the success stories . So I just want to share with all my fellow devs .
2 stories to begin with
- Nokia refused Android
- Yahoo refused Google
- Take risks
- Embrace changes
- If you refuse to change with time , you might perish
Ok 2 more stories
- Facebook takes over whatsapp and instagram
- Flipkart takes over myntra and flipkart owned Myntra takes over jabong & now Flipkart is taken over by Walmart
- Become so powerful that your competitors become your allies .
- Reach the top position and then eliminate the competition
- keep innovating
2 more stories
- Colonel sanders founded KFC at the age of 65 .
- Jack Ma , who coudnt get job in kfc , founded ALibaba .
- Age is just a number .
- Only those who keep trying succeeds .
Last but not least
1.Lamborghini was founded as result of revenge of a tractor owner who was insulted by Enzy Ferrari , the founder of ferrari
1.Never underestimate anyone , ever !! .
2.Success is the best revenge .
Top comments (0)