- Zero Config
- Providing various modes
- Markdown and MDX
- Code syntax Highlight, MathJax, Diagrams, and Flowcharts
- All results for lighthouses are perfect
- Full supporting for SEO and OGP
- Checking a11y(Accessibility)
- A sidebar having agenda and some features
- Init Mode
- Creating a slide, style, configuration file
- Creating GitHub actions that deploy slides to gh-pages automatically
- Development Mode
- Running with HMR
- Just coding Markdown and sometimes CSS
- Build Mode
- Rendering to html and optimizing js,css,md
- Generating an image of slides as
og:imageand checking a11y automatically
- Speaker Note
- Recording your page actions and voice
- Deploy Mode
- Deploying to GitHub Pages
- PDF Mode
- Exporting slides as PDF
$ npm i fusuma -D $…
Created a CLI that supports to release with 1 command without writing webpack, Babel, Postcss, etc setting file.
And make a slide with markdown only.
It can quickly create a slide and publish it to gh-pages.
You just execute the following three lines for executing, generating and deploying slides.
$ npm i fusuma -D $ npx fusuma init $ mkdir slides && touch slides/title.md && echo '# Hello😄' > slides/title.md # --- executable tasks--- $ npx fusuma start # development $ npx fusuma build # production as NODE_ENV=production $ npx fusuma deploy # deploy to github pages $ npx fusuma pdf # export as PDF from HTML # --- Tree --- $ tree -a . ├── .fusumarc.yml └── slides └── title.md 1 directory, 2 files
npx fusuma start is executed, it is output as follows.
Default theme is bespoke-theme-nebula.
slides/ are necessary files at the time of execution.
Fusuma supports the following tasks.
init: generate the configuration file(.fusumarc.js)
start: run with webpack-dev-server
build: build with webpack4
deploy: upload the prebuilt files to gh-pages
What it can do / What it can not do
What it can do
- development, build, and deploy can be done with one command
- presenter mode
- a table of contents is created in Sidebar
- can extend css and js
- can set OGP and SNS
What it can not do
Expressing animation is difficult because a slide is written by Markdown.
However, you can write a slide as HTML and extend JS.
If you interested in Fusuma, please see this repository😍
Top comments (0)