I am not sure when to end up the project, currently, I feel confused about what to start, To be short, I NEED HELP NOW!
I have my database enough, I researched for a year to be a front-end engineer by myself, as a result, I got overwhelmed by my research. It happens, right?
I have no one to ask in the face! There are several professional developers in my country, The essence is communication between seniors and juniors, I need a social interaction during the time of social distance movement! :D
- My previous mentor disagree with learning the web development through clone coding, I guess that affects me, on the other hand, it could be practical learning to see the whole process and I was thinking to apply to my project
2. If that is not useful, Do I need to start over studying math to write an algorithm in order? How many algorithm problems did you solve in the beginning if that is okay to ask you for? I solved less than 10 problems.
I got the hints from the last experience at Bootcamp, I have no plan to rush this time. My energy is now limited.
3. Here are the things I figured out!
- Do some vanilla JS clone coding to learn JS Grammer practically
- Move on Algorithm problems
The main purpose is leveling up from the beginner to Intermediate level!
4. Does it necessary to have a code review or looking for a mentor again?
I know that taking an action is more than important to get the advice, in my experience, I went to the other way of putting my energy, I have to be conscious of what to do this time to complete my front-end development project! Thanks for reading, Stay Safe and Happy Coding!