I like to write lean canvases as idea notes. It is good to organize information about a new product or new something.
I know the best way to make the lean canvas is hand-writing with A3 paper. However, sometimes I want it on digital tools.
Besides, I love markdown and crafting something by writing markdown, such as the "marp".
(marp is markdown presentation maker).
mdCanvas is a very nice naming. I instantly understand this is it.
git clone https://github.com/jerik/mdCanvas.git cd mdCanvas
- You can find a HTML file named
- Open it by FireFox (current version only support this browser).
- In case you can open with an error, no problem. But if you face the error, please move to the next step.
Long story short, CORS is one of the security errors. Turning it off includes potential risk.
- Open the firefox tab. Then input
about:configin URL text box.
- On the
about:config, There is search box. Let's input string
- Change the value to
- Make a new markdown file by copying mdCanvas.md
- Open mdCanbvas.html with query parameter,
cp mdCanvas.md project.md