This is a THREAD dedicated to especially beginners in DEV and who are struggling quite often with tragic imposters and the trap of knowing everything all at once.
I would like you to share mainly the experience of your very first role in your career, this maybe a job or an internship (or maybe even freelance).
Here's a few topics, you can reflect on:
- How did you get to know about the opportunity?
- How much did you really know before landing the opportunity?
- Where did you gained the necessary skills in order to get there?
- What projects did you build in order to impress your recruiters?
- How much time did you spent on a regular basis for learning?
- Did you have any burnouts? How did you deal with them?
- How often would you take breaks in between coding and what would you do in that time?
- How did you feel at the end of all these?
Thank you for being a part of this! 💙