For many, the Internet of Things (IoT) can seem like a difficult challenge, especially thinking through getting an end-to-end IoT Solution out the door (or stood up for the first time). In this post, we'll take you step-by-step through the process of setting up your own personal temperature sensor with Fathym IoT Ensemble. Here's a look at what we'll do:
- Configure and set up a Raspberry Pi
- Connect a temperature sensor
- Read the data with Node-Red
- Use IoT Ensemble to stream sensor data
- Leverage helpful data tools from your dashboard
- Visualize your data with PowerBI
This may seem like a lot, and can take some teams weeks or even months. So grab your gear, and we'll have you up and running in the next 30 - 60 minutes.