To Add React with Laravel from scratch, there are many important details you need to consider:
- Configuring React
- Adding State management systems like Redux and configuring store, actions and sagas for API calls
- Configuring Routes for React Components
- Configuring ESlint for effective code
These configurations might require more time. To avoid these and focus only on developing the App functionalities, You have laravel-react-boilerplate.
Laravel React Boilerplate helps to fasten your development, Instead of spending more time on configuring React and SPA Authentication.
It is Pre-Configured with
- Laravel 8
- Laravel Sanctum for SPA Auth
- React 17
- React Router
- Ant Design
- Preconfigured redux store, actions and saga.
- User Login
- User SignUp
- Auth Routes
You can choose either one for your development
- Laravel Homestead
- Laravel Sail
- Composer 2.
- Node stable version.
- Install using composer
composer create-project nilanth/laravel-react-boilerplate
Run yarn install
- Create a Database
- Update the Database credential to .env file
php artisan migrate-> To create needed tables.
php artisan db:seed-> To seed some fake users.
yarn run dev
API HOST_URLin resources/js/config/constant.js file
Use Laravel React Boilerplate to fasten your development 🚀
Need to learn more? Feel free to connect on Twitter :)