Why QA processes setup on a project is so important? Because it is integral to your success. A comprehensive QA process precisely defines requirements, provides a thorough understanding of the features, and outlines a path for QA engineers. It also grants the following benefits:
- Improved productivity and efficiency.
- Smooth product operation and enhanced user experience.
- Boosted clients' confidence.
- Saved money and effort on unexpected bugs fixing after the deployment.
- More profit for selling quality assured solutions at a higher rate.
Want to learn more, or are ready to discuss your first steps on the QA processes setup path? Reach out to the OKQA team: https://ok-qa.com/