IntelliJ Idea IDE is the most popular IDE among Java Developers now-a-days. I use it for my day-to-day coding assignments. I use the following shortcuts quite heavily to improve my productivity while using IntelliJ Idea.
- Alt + 1 - Show/Hide Project Explorer
- Double Shift - Search Anything in IntelliJ Idea
- Increase Fonts - Double Shift and Search 'Increase Fonts'
- Decrease Fonts - Double Shift and Search 'Decrease Fonts'
- Ctrl + E - Navigate between files opened in Explorer
- Ctrl + Shift + E - Shows the last changed files
- Ctrl + Shift + N - Search all files
- Ctrl + N - Search only class files
- Ctrl + Alt + L - Reformat Code
- Ctrl + B - Open Declaration
I hope these shortcuts will also help you to improve your productivity. For complete list of shortcuts, please refer to the Jetbrains official website -