1) STOP WASTING TIME-
* Cut down on checking social media.
* Turn off notifications.
* Look for apps that limit your time on certain apps.
2) PLAN THE STRUCTURE OF YOUR PROJECT-
- Chunk your work into smaller tasks.
- Follow the workflow.
- All projects are different, you may need different templates.
3) CODE FASTER-
- Try using keyboard shortcuts.
- Find tools that speed up your work.
- Improve your typing speed.
4) DO NOT DRAIN YOURSELF-
- Take small breaks at regular intervals.
- Overworking can cause fatigue.
- Breaks will clear up your stress to some extent.
5) FOCUS ON YOUR GOALS-
- Try minimizing distractions.
- Don't overthink and under-think.
- Create a peaceful and productive work environment.
6) MAKE A DEADLINE-
- It leads to more work being done in a limited time frame.
- It helps in eliminating procrastination.
7) REGULAR PHYSICAL EXERCISE-
- Regular physical exercise keeps body and mind healthy and the individual in harmony with nature.