So recently I've been having a look at status pages and haven't really found any that I felt worked for me. so I decided to create one myself.
Ideally I wanted a free and simple status page but most I found were either self-hosted or had to be built each time a Component is updated or an Incident is reported.
I created it using React and the GitHub API so there is no need to rebuild and redeploy when you add an Incident or update a Component, simply update the GitHub Issue and the status page will update live.
Here are some of the features
- Easy setup
- Component reporting to show the current status of your services
- Incident reporting
- Hosting on GitHub Pages or other hosting providers
- Live updating status page
- Use Zapier Triggers to update the status page
- Easy integration with services and monitoring
Let me know what you think of the idea and the project overall :)
Oldest comments (0)