Countless projects with great potential have tanked as a result of the inability to achieve intended product goals within the specified time frame. While this can happen for a myriad of reasons, in the world of software development, QA engineers bear a great responsibility as gatekeepers of quality to ensure the products are ready for release.
Here are 7 software testing tips and considerations to help you prevent product release disasters as a manual tester.
- Testing without understanding Requirements
- Not Prioritizing Test Cases
- Testing Only after you have deployed the code
- Not reporting defects correctly
- Not implementing traceability across the project
- Not time-boxing exploratory testing
- Not performing root cause analysis
Top comments (0)