If you don't know what I'm talking about, see this post
I learned a lot about opensource as a Maintainer, I literally get excited every time I get a email notification about a PR.
If you would like to contribute to 30C++, see some Open Issues.
Add Runnable links of the code below the example. Use link name Run Code which links to a Online C++ complier conatining the example code. Use Rextester as the Online C++ Compiler (If you have a better suggesstion please comment).
Follow below steps to generate the Run Code Link.
- Go to Rextester
- Copy or write the example code.
- Run the code (hit F8) , see if you face any problems
- Save the code with the followng title format
- A permanent link will be generated , copy that
- Submit a PR which contains the Run Code Link just below the example.
Comment any doubts, suggesstions.
PS: It may take some time to review your PRs, I still hsve a bunch of them to review ;)
Feel free to comment what you think about 30C++.
Also I will be launching something new soon :)