Boost Hub is the workspace app for developer teams. If you want to find a markdown wiki with realtime editing, this will be a perfect choice.
Write and edit documents as a team and sharing your knowledge and ideas in real-time. No one will be left behind.
Create Diagrams Like a Pro
Supports Charts.js, Mermaid, and PlantUML, which means you can put diagrams in your document.
Beautiful Mathematical Script
For clean representation of maths equations it is time to use LaTex in the Boost Hub editor.
Today, we are thrilled to launch the knowledge sharing automation thorough integration with over 2,000 external tools.
It empowers your team to create a knowledge-sharing workflow, and allowing everyone to turn their personal knowledge into the team knowledge.
- GitHub + Boost Hub: Submit a pull request and insert the contents
- Slack + Boost Hub: New Slack reaction and add to a doc
- Dropbox + Boost Hub: Add a new file and create a row on the doc
- Jira + Boost Hub: Create a Jira ticket and create a doc
- AWS Lamba + Boost Hub: Add a new function and insert it to a doc
- Trello + Boost Hub: Create a Trello ticket and create a doc
- Intercom + Boost Hub: Add a new conversation and create a doc
- Google calendar + Boost Hub: Create a calendar event and create a doc
- Find an integration from more than 2,000 tools!
The problem of existing wiki tools is that only the decision ("What") is summarized. We never know the process ("Why") behind that decision.
"Why" is the most important internal knowledge because it is the part that includes the knowledge, experience and wisdom of your past and present teammates (and you!). Other wiki tools don't provide a workflow that brings the process of decision-making together.
Solving this situation is the biggest motivation for today's update - 2,000+ integrations and stepping towards empowering you to summarize the processes ("Why") of the decision making ("What") automatically.
Gather the internal knowledge that has been scattered in various places or spilled out in the middle of a discussion, then build a workflow so that an individual's knowledge becomes the team's knowledge.