While implementing an advanced feature of my project, I learned that I cannot support it as it would break my design and other features. This occurred due to negligence and skipping research work. When I was designing my project, I deemed this feature as too advanced, and didn't recon it's implementation properly which lead to this failure. Fortunately I was able to include it in some other way, but still my perfect initial (or not so perfect) design failed me.
What I learned: Don't leave any design aspect as todo, and be sure that it's implementation will fit your design. Also, be sure it's implementation won't break time and memory requirements.
Also, the project is now finally over. I feel, complete and satisfied as a dev. So whatever project you are holding back on - just complete it. Release that v1.0, and the rest will follow.
- The world is a scary place - Why Scarlett Johansson’s Picture Got My Postgre Database to Start Mining Monero
- These guys rock - Hackers Are So Fed Up With Twitter Bots They’re Hunting Them Down Themselves
- Next gen password hashing algorithm - The password hash Argon2, winner of PHC
- For anyone who enjoys art - Krita.