React Native commenced as an inner hackathon project on Facebook but became one of the most famous frameworks across developers.
Introduction To React Native
A few facts in case React Native is a new term for you. React Native was created by Facebook in January 2015. Before that Developers at Facebook have published React.js to manage code maintenance problems in Facebook Ads webpages. React.js was introduced in May 2013 as an open-source project.
Since then, React Native is continually growing its customer base as well as capacities. Whether it is redesigning and make the framework more flexible and enable easier integration with existing apps or making the bridge simpler to make it lightweight.
let’s shed some light on the advantage of React Native:-
- Time and cost reduction:- You can use the same code to deploy an app on iOS and Android.
- Cross-platform:- React Native does a good job of supporting multiple platforms.
- No rewriting:- In React Native you can expand your mobile application without a complete rewrite of the code.
- Flash Fast:- React Native has a great variety of components. With the help of these, the development of an app happens much faster.
- A different approach:- React Native lets you use more of an agile, web-style approach. Hybrid frameworks can’t provide you with that.
- React Native allows a developer to create a high-end app for both Android as well as iOS.
- Its UI is easy to navigate and offers a pleasant user experience. React Native apps are lightning-fast for all capabilities.
- iOS and Android apps built on React Native use fewer resources than native apps.
- It supports automated code updates, which enable the faster release of new app features.
- General-purpose developers can create applications with little or no support from mobile app specialist.
To know more about React Native - https://codersera.com/blog/react-native-developers-hiring-guide-for-2019/