Quite often code snippets are posted on this and other dev platforms. Graphical annotations(drawings and text) on top of snippets, make code easy to digest, therefore conveying more knowledge to readers.
What I know
this gem comes from "refactoring angular apps"
How do you guys add graphical annotations on top of code snippets? Is it possible to share techniques you use; or any pointer that can help? I also wonder how long it takes to update those drawings after editing a typo for example.
Non exhaustive list of some products:
- Explain and send screenshots ~ paying
- Marker ~ paying
- Awesome Screenshot
- SnagIt ~ paying
- Nimbus Capture ~ paying
- Carbonfree and open source
I read most of these links without luck.
- Advanced Data Vizualization ~ using prismjs/[d3js]
- Creating beautiful presentations using Highlight
- Adding dynamic code snippets to presentations
- Approaches to presenting code demos to a Developer audience
- How To Format A Block of Code Within a Presentation?