Hello friends, I am Mohammad. This is the first post on this website
in this post we learn How it works queue list in data structure
What is a queue : queue A list of items Similar to a stack list,A kind of simplified array,
But We can apply limited operators in the queue list
- for Example We have a queue list below
- When we add a value to this list The addition is done from the beginning of the list.
- For example, if we add a value of 9 to the list, this value will be added to the list first
- The act of adding is called : enqueue
- For example, if we delete a value, it will be removed from the bottom of the list.
- The delete operation is called : dequeue
The most important difference between
In queue, adding a value is always at the top of the list
In queue, deleting a value is always from the bottom of the list
This is also called
FIFO First In First Out.