we are trying to make the terminal experience more collaborative with a focus on remote teams.
We are still pinpointing what is the most important part, so a little collaboration with you folks would really help us.
The questions we want to ask are:
- What is the most painful thing about using terminals for you?
- Does your whole team have the same terminal and shell setup?
- How do you keep programs versions in-sync across the team?
- Have you built an internal CLI tool?
- Is there a set of commands that the whole team uses?
- How do you educate new hires about all these things?
- Have you ever screen-shared your terminal while working remotely?
So far we have created the Sidekick app that lets you connect to your teammates' terminal sessions with 1-click.
We are grateful for any answers and ideas you will give us.