Today I hit an infinite loop in a React component 😅
You can stop infinite loops in chrome without force-closing the program in two ways:
One: Dev Tools
- Dev tools (if not already open, go View -> Developer -> Developer Tools)
- Sources tab
- Press the Pause icon ⏸ near the top right of the Sources panel
Use method two if you can’t open dev tools.
- Press the three vertical dots in the top right corner of Chrome
- Hover over “More tools...” near the mid-bottom
- Press “Task Manager”
- Select the tab you are experiencing the loop in
- Hit “End Process”
Hopefully this can help someone!