Here’s an easy demo that lets you track 3D Models with Unity, VisionLib, and echoAR. The full demo can also be found on echoAR’s GitHub.
Don’t have an API key? Make sure to register for FREE at echoAR .
- Download and install the VisionLib SDK in a new Unity project.
- Follow the instructions on our documentation page to set your API key.
- Add the mini car model to the console from the Models folder.
- Overwrite the existing echoAR/CustomBehavior.cs script with the new CustomBehavior file.
- Set up a Model Tracking scene using VisionLib’s instructions, using carEcho.vl and ModelTrackingScript.cs in the Scripts folder instead of TutorialModelTracker.vl and Tutorial.cs.
- Tag the VLCamera Object as MainCamera in your scene.
- Print out and build VisionLib’s car target to test the model tracking.
Refer to our documentation to learn more about how to use Unity, AR Foundation, and echoAR.
echoAR (http://www.echoAR.xyz; Techstars ’19) is a cloud platform for augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) that provides tools and server-side infrastructure to help developers & companies quickly build and deploy AR/VR apps and experiences.