Yeah, I haven't solved it yet.
I don't have a strong time pressure to release my extension, so I'm still waiting in hope that Google will fix it in some nearest future.
But if you need to release it soon you might want to implement it via another platform. Stripe API is one of the platforms for this (I don't know other, maybe you want to research some).
As I see it, switching to another platform has following pros:
But the cons:
So, I don't know. I'm not ready yet to re-write my code, so I'm waiting, but maybe for someone time is critical.
We're a place where coders share, stay up-to-date and grow their careers.
We strive for transparency and don't collect excess data.