Here, we will see the formulas used to sum the values in multiple columns using one criterion in Excel Office 365. Further, you can learn the basic syntax with the best example. Let’s see them below!! Get an official version of ** MS Excel** from the following link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/microsoft-365/excel
- To sum the values in multiple columns with one criterion, use the below formula.
- SUMPRODUCT – In Excel, the SUMPRODUCT Function will help to multiply the corresponding array or range and return the result as the sum of the products.
- Comma symbol (,) – It is a separator which helps to separate a list of values.
- Parenthesis () – The main purpose of this symbol is to group the elements.
- Criteria_range – It is the input range that contains specific values or criteria.
- Sum_Range – It represents the input values given in the worksheet.
- Criteria (X)- It is the specific value or criteria that helps to sum the values.
- Let’s consider the below image will show how to sum the values in multiple columns.
- Refer to the below image.
- Here, we will enter the input values in Column B to Column E.
- After that, enter the given formula in the selected area.
- Finally, we will get the result in Cell H3.
In this guide, you can get some clarification about the formulas to sum the values from multiple columns using one criterion in Excel Office 365. Hope you like this article. If you feel this article is useful to you, share your feedback in the below comment section. Thank you so much for Reading!! Keep learning on Geek Excel!! *and Excel Formulas *!!