In this article, we will discuss the formulas to sum the values in the cells that are not blank in Excel Office 365. Let’s get started!! Get an official version of ** MS Excel** from the following link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/microsoft-365/excel
- Use the below formula to sum the values in the cells that are not blank in Excel.
- SUMIF – The Excel SUMIF Function will help to sum the cells that meet a single condition or criteria.
- Comma symbol (,) – It is a separator which helps to separate a list of values.
- Parenthesis () – The main purpose of this symbol is to group the elements.
- Range – It represents the input text given in the worksheet.
- Sum_range – It is the input values to be added.
- Now, we are going to see how to sum the values in the cells that are not blank.
- Refer to the below image.
- Here, we will give the input values in Column C and Column D.
- Then, enter the given formula in the formula bar section.
- Finally, it shows the result in cell G3.
This page gives you a detailed view of the formulas used to sum the values in the cells that are not blank in Excel Office 365. Hope that this article is useful to you. Don’t forget to share your worthwhile feedback in the below comment section. To know further updates keep in touch with our website Geek Excel and Excel Formulas !!