In this short tutorial, we will discuss the simple formulas to sum the values in the cells that contain both X and Y in Excel Office 365. Let’s get started!! Get an official version of ** MS Excel** from the following link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/microsoft-365/excel
- The below formula will help to sum the values in the cells.
- SUMIFS – The Excel SUMIFS Function will help to sum the cells that meet multiple conditions or criteria.
- Criteria (X)– It is the specific value or criteria which is used to sum the cells.
- Sum-range – It represents the input values given in the worksheet.
- Multiplication (*) – In this symbol will multiply any two values or numbers.
- Comma symbol (,) – It is a separator which helps to separate a list of values.
- Parenthesis () – The main purpose of this symbol is to group the elements.
- Range – It represents the input data given in the worksheet.
- Let’s consider the below image to sum the values in the cells that contain both X and Y.
- First, we will give the input values Column B and Column C.
- Then, enter the formula in the formula bar section.
- Finally, it will display the result in Cell F3.
This page explained the formulas used to sum the values in the cells that contain both X and Y in Excel Office 365. Hope that this article is useful to you. Kindly, drop your feedback in the below comment section. Thank you so much for Reading!! Keep learning on Geek Excel!! *and Excel Formulas *!!