Good'ol Fetch API. Simple and easy, but bad error handling, long options, and doesn't always follow redirects.
Thats where AxleJS supercharges fetch, with better error handling, easier to use options, can automatically follow redirects, and an easier way to manage and view headers and search queries!
- Functions for all HTTP Restful Methods
- Middleware and Middleware Options for code reusabilty.
- Only ~9KB minified and ~15KB unminified
- Custom, Extended Response and Request classes
- Built-in way to cancel requests
- Still keeps Fetch simple and easy to use
- Fully written in TypeScript
- Includes Type definitions
- And a lot more..
AxleJS is free and open-source using the MIT License!