Today I want to review a course "Linux for Devops" by Valexy Technology which you can find out on UDEMY Platform.
I took this course because I want to learn Devops from scratch and Linux is the base of learning Devops!
The Course Contain:
Basic Linux Commands:
- AWS and how to create an Ec2 Instance from AWS.
- To run Linux on windows, use MobaXterm.
- Linux File System Hierarchy.
- Read/Write/Access command
- Changing Directory
- Search and Replace a word in Linux
- Login as a User onto EC2 Instance.
- Changing Permissions - Commands: chmod
- Changing Ownership - Commands: chown, file.
- Gather System Information - Commands: free, cpuinfo, uname.
- Installation Packages - Commands : yum [install, remove]
- Updating and getting info about packages - Commands: yum
- Collect Network info - Commands: hostname, ping, wget
- Services - Commands: service [status, start, stop]
- Services - commands chkconfig, systemctl
- Process Management - Commands: ps, fg, bg, top.
- Archiving files and directories - Commands: gzip, gunzip, zip, unzip.
Softlink and Hardlink.
Copy files from Windows to Linux - Commands: scp
If you are new to Linux and want to learn Devops from Scratch then I will recommend you this course as it contains all the required commands and learning which is used in Devops!