This is the world of technology, and almost everyone wants a bright career in tech, but what if you are not from a tech background, and you will be confused, and think that all the work in tech requires Coding, but what if I tell you there are a lot of others fields to explore in tech that doesn't involve coding.
Let me just start by sharing it all, and I will explain a little bit about each field, and if you find any of them interesting just start exploring all the resources on Google, and learn.
According to Wikipedia, A business analyst (BA) is a person who analyzes an organization or business domain (real or hypothetical) and documents its business, processes, or systems, assessing the business model or its integration with technology.
You can get detailed information here, like-
- Different Business Analyst Role
- Skills of a Good Business Analyst
An operations manager is a key part of a management team and oversees high-level HR duties, such as attracting talent and setting training standards and hiring procedures. They also analyze and improve organizational processes, and work to improve quality, productivity, and efficiency.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good motivational skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Awareness of internal and external customer needs.
A Technical Recruiter is responsible for all aspects of the sourcing and hiring of IT professionals to fill technical positions. A Technical Recruiter will work to identify and fill job openings, interview candidates, and keep records of applications.
- Technical knowledge to be able to talk to job prospects and understand qualifications.
- Strong social aptitude and ability to build relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Negotiation skills
According to Wikipedia, a product manager is a professional role that is responsible for the development of products for an organization, known as the practice of product management. Product managers own the business strategy behind a product (both physical and digital products), specify its functional requirements, and generally manage the launch of features. They coordinate work done by many other functions (like software engineers, data scientists, and product designers) and are ultimately responsible for the business success of the product.
- Experience with Web site development
- Ability to operate in a high-energy, high-intensity, and rapidly evolving environment
- Project/change management experience implementing new ways of working
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
A Project Manager is responsible for planning, overseeing, and leading projects from ideation through to completion. This is a senior role at an organization and requires interaction with a range of internal and external stakeholders, most often managing several moving project parts simultaneously.
- IT or Computer Science
- Business or Business Administration
A technical writer is a professional information communicator whose task is to transfer information (knowledge) between two or more parties, through any medium that best facilitates the transfer and comprehension of the information. Technical writers research and create information through a variety of delivery media (electronic, printed, audio-visual, and even touch), such as online help, manuals, white papers, design specifications, project plans, and software test plans. With the rise of e-learning, technical writers are increasingly becoming involved with creating online training material.
- Technical communications
- Ability to study and understand complex products or software
Search Engine Marketing Specialists (SEO/SEM) are responsible for planning, implementing, and managing a company’s overall SEO strategy. They usually cover a wide variety of duties such as web marketing, web analytics, content strategy planning, link building, and keyword strategy.
- Proven success in SEO
- Experience in web analytics, marketing, and business development
- Experience with A/B testing and other testing metrics
- Ability to analyze data and provide evidence-based recommendations
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Degree in relevant quantitative fields.
Software Testing is a process of verifying a computer system/program to decide whether it meets the specified requirements and produces the desired results. As a result, you identify bugs in software products/projects.
Click here for more information.
A data analyst is someone who scrutinizes information using data analysis tools. The meaningful results they pull from the raw data help their employers or clients make important decisions by identifying various facts and trends.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks
- Work experience as a data analyst or in a related field.
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
The role of a Technical Support Specialist within an organization is to provide assistance and maintenance to all computer systems and hardware. Their work may include installing, configuring, and updating hardware and software, as well as fixing any issue related to the equipment that may come up on a daily basis.
- Extensive familiarity with Windows operating systems
- Minimum 1-year experience in information technology or technical support
- Working knowledge of security software options and functionality preferred
- CompTIA A+ certification a plus
According to Wikipedia, a system administrator, or sysadmin, is a person who is responsible for the upkeep, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems; especially multi-user computers, such as servers. The system administrator seeks to ensure that the uptime, performance, resources, and security of the computers they manage meet the needs of the users, without exceeding a set budget when doing so.
- Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator, or similar role
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN), and patch management
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
User experience design is a concept that has many dimensions, and it includes a bunch of different disciplines — such as interaction design, information architecture, visual design, usability, and human-computer interaction.
- Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer, or similar role
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Background in project management and research
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Excellent communication skills
UI designers are responsible for designing how a user interacts with a computer, in fact, they’re obsessed with human-computer interaction! Whether it’s a dashboard computer in a car, a mobile app, a video game, a website, or a virtual reality interface, UI designers are the ones that make these interactions possible.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Portfolio of design projects
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
According to Wikipedia, Information architecture (IA) is the structural design of shared information environments; the art and science of organizing and labeling websites, intranets, online communities and software to support usability and findability; and an emerging community of practice focused on bringing principles of design, architecture and information science to the digital landscape. Typically, it involves a model or concept of information that is used and applied to activities that require explicit details of complex information systems. These activities include library systems and database development.
- Client-Facing Communication.
- Understanding of User-Centered Design.
- Concept Testing.
- Critical Thinking.
Mobile designers can go by many names, including app designers, iOS designers, Android designers, and more. They usually work closely with user experience (UX) designers and user interface (UI) designers to apply their designs to mobile interfaces.
- Mobile User Interface Design. Probably the most important aspect of mobile app development is building a high-quality user interface (UI).
- Cross-Platform App Development.
- Backend Computing.
- Modern Language Programming Skills.
- Business Capability.
The Creative Group Salary Guide defines the marketing automation manager as an individual who “administers marketing campaigns; tests and analyzes workflow, lead generation, lead nurturing and lead scoring; and identifies tactics for improvement.
- At least 3 to 5 years of marketing experience.
- Strategic thinker and hands-on executor.
- Solid writing skills and experience creating marketing content.
- Experience managing campaign execution across multiple channels.
Read the full information here.
Digital marketing is any form of marketing products or services that involves electronic devices. That's the reason it has been around for decades (because electronics have) and why it doesn't necessarily have anything to do with content marketing, Google ads, social media, or retargeting.
- Ability to analyze data and draw insights. The growth of digital marketing has created endless amounts of data.
- Organization and project management skills.
- Knowledge and appreciation of automation.
- Voice search SEO.
- UX skills and an understanding of the customer experience.
- Advanced social media knowledge.
This is where you can find many profiles in this category.
Software Testing is a method to check whether the actual software product matches expected requirements and to ensure that the software product is Defect free. It involves the execution of software/system components using manual or automated tools to evaluate one or more properties of interest. The purpose of software testing is to identify errors, gaps, or missing requirements in contrast to actual requirements.
Know more .
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) / Salesforce
- Graphic Designer
- Business Intelligence
- Business Development Executive
- Cybersecurity (certain areas/domains require coding skills)
I have just listed all the fields, but that's not gonna help you.
Find your interest in the field, google about that particular field, learn, and improve yourself.
Please Drop a ❤, if you enjoyed this.