According to StackOverflow's 2020 Developer Survey, Python is one of the most loved languages in the world behind only Rust and TypeScript. Even more amazingly, Python is the language developers most want to try at their jobs. If you're one of the lucky many who use Python and want to up their game or the other lucky many who want to learn Python, you're come to the right place. These are 25 of the best Python repositories on GitHub:
- Awesome Python: a curated list of awesome Python frameworks, libraries, software and resources.
- Fucking Awesome Python: for when you want a curated list of Python frameworks, libraries, software and resources that's even more awesome.
- Awesome Python Applications: almost 400 open-source Python applications arranged by topic, with links to repositories, docs, and more, generated from structured data using apatite.
- Awesome Pytorch: libraries related to Pytorch, the famous machine learning framework for tensors and dynamic neural networks.
- Awesome Asyncio: a carefully curated list of awesome Python asyncio frameworks, libraries, software and resources.
- Awesome Jupyter: a curated list of awesome Jupyter projects, libraries and resources. Jupyter allows you to create and share Python documents that contain live code, equations, visualizations, text, and more.
- Awesome Python Books: the best directory for books related to Python!
- Hitchhiker's Guide to Python: a best practice handbook to the installation, configuration, and usage of Python on a daily basis, including pip, numpy, virtualenv, and more.
- Byte of Python: a tutorial for beginners; you only need know how to save a text file.
- Cosmic Python: pythonic application architecture patterns for managing complexity; a free O'Reilly book!
- Python Machine Learning: this repo includes code notebooks for the classic machine learning textbook.
- Cracking the Coding Interview Solutions: solutions in Python to the classic Cracking the Coding Interview; try not to cheat!
- Interactive Coding Challenges in Python(): 120+ continually updated, interactive, and test-driven coding challenges, with Anki flashcards.
- Python Interview Questions: questions you're likely to come across during an interview for a Python job.
- Even More Python Interview Questions: when you need 300+ more questions than the ones above.
- Pythonic Data Structures and Algorithms: minimal and clean implementations of data structures and algorithms in Python 3 (18k+ stars)!
- Udemy's Algorithms, Data Structures, and Interviews Course: this repo contains notebooks accompanying the course to help you prepare for your interviews.
- Algorithms in Python: implementations of a few algorithms and data structures for fun and profit!
- GitHub's Python Trending List: trending Python GitHub repositories.
- PEP 8—Python Style Guide Checker: this tool checks your Python code against PEP 8 style conventions.
- Google Style Guides: Google's recommendations for Pythonic style.
- Python Enhancement Proposals: the official index of Python Enhancement Proposals or PEPs.
- Python Koans: an interactive tutorial for learning Python by making tests pass (and a good primer on Test-Driven Development).
- Project-Based Learning: a list of programming tutorials that are project-oriented, including building web scrapers, applications, bots, etc.
- Learn Python 3 Through Jupyter Notebooks: a collection of interactive Jupyter notebooks that teach you Python 3.
Originally published at Carrots.