My final project was called Icarius - Let your Journey take flight. It was developed among with 5 of my peers as our equivalent Final Year Project for our client. The project's focus is to develop a Digital Marketing Platform that provides Gamified Objectives Content Creators. I was given the opportunity to be handling the Quality Assurance and the backend side of the application
Link to iOS store: https://apple.co/2NDMXWL
Link to Android store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.merakiapp
As the project belongs to our client, links to the code are unavailable as we have signed a non-disclosure form for sharing the code to the public. However, we do have a wiki page of our project.
Link to project wiki: https://wiki.smu.edu.sg/is480/IS480_Team_wiki%3A_2018T1_Team_Meraki
- Was developed in ASP.Net Core (C#) coupled with Azure App Services to allow APIs serviced to be used by the frontend
- MSSQL and Azure blob Storage was used to store the information
- Made use of GitKraken Pro to manage our application repository (Courtesy of Github Student Developer Pack) and adopted Gitflow process to minimise amount of conflicts during development ### Quality Assurance
- Made use of NUnit framework to make sure that the backend code for writing test cases
- Made use of Postman and Jenkins to automate the entire testing procedure of API calls
Throughout the entire process, it was a fulfilling experience as not only we are able to create an application that is able to be used in the market. But there were other things as a team that we would have to handle, such as able to deliver the client's expectations and also meeting companies that are currently in the same market and gather their feedback.
[Final Note]: Was a fulfilling experience and also able to develop something that is able to be used in the market.